Sterilization Operator I Ethylene Oxide (EO) Operator, (4th Shift) Ontario, CA
Summary: The Operator is responsible for monitoring the system which includes observing pressure, temperature, and relative humidity measurements on charts or computer monitors. Ensures that product is moved through the facility at the appropriate times.
Schedule / Shift: 4th shift: Rotate on each shift (1st-3rd) 6 Days on, 2 Days off
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for operation of the plant in the absence of the Shift Supervisor and/or Process Supervisor.
- Monitors system which includes:
- Observing pressure, temperature and relative humidity measurements on charts or computer monitors.
- Turning valves and adjusting controls to ensure the safe operation of the equipment.
- Observing sterilizers and auxiliary units to detect malfunctions and assisting with repairs as needed.
- Documenting and recording process readings.
- Reports any damaged product to the Shift Supervisor or Process Supervisor.
- Reports system problems to the Maintenance Supervisor or Maintenance Technician.
- Performs some daily and weekly equipment preventative maintenance tasks and may assist Maintenance as required.
- Stores and removes chemicals used in processing in accordance with established procedures and laws.
- Participates on plant safety committees and follows all established safety rules and regulations.
- Assists with other tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
- Supervisory responsibilities: Oversees the work of Process Assistant Operators.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of six (6) months to one (1) year of experience working in a sterilization environment desired.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
- Must be willing to work established shifts.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds and perform repetitive bending and lifting motions over a period of time.
- Must have forklift driving experience.
- Computer skills desired.
Special Requirements / Work Environment:
- Must be medically approved for respirator use. (Cost will be covered and arranged by company)
- Must be able to tolerate exposure to high temperatures and high humidity (120F and 60% RH for 20 minutes) (EO)
For Immediate Consideration, Apply Today! Questions? Email Kevin at email@example.com
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website