Do you enjoy welding as a hobby or trade? Do you want to turn your passion into a long-term career? Check out this great opportunity with STERIS!
Put your career in motion with a new opportunity. Join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as a Welder at STERIS in Mentor, OH. We're here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be! Bring your energy and find out What's Next for you.
Here's how to apply:
- Quick Apply to this job posting
- Email your resume to Cadie at CADF513@kellyservices.com
- Call or text Cadie at +1 216.232.8199
Why you should apply to be a Welder:
- 1st Shift: Monday – Thursday 7am – 4:30pm and Friday 7am – 11am
- Competitive pay - starting at $17/hour
- 90-day temp to perm contract!
- $100 Sign-on Bonus once you complete 80 hours on your assignment
- $100 Referral Bonus after your referral completes 80 hours
What a typical day as a Welder at STERIS might look like:
- Setting up and operating welding equipment using prescribed methods and procedures to weld parts within acceptable tolerances and standards
- Using required measuring instruments and gages to check and ensure parts meet dimensional requirements
- Reading and interpreting STERIS welding blueprints including standard welding symbols, travelers, and other working documents
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Are familiar with basic TIG welding
- Read and interpret blueprints & other written instructions
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
What benefits look like once hired permanently with STERIS:
- Competitive pay
- Training and coaching
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid vacation time and paid holidays
- Tuition assistance
- Opportunities for advancement
If you're dependable, motivated, and looking to jump start your career – apply with us today! Let Kelly take your career to the next level!
#Whatsnext #STERIS #mentorOH #welder #warehouse #temptoperm
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website