Want to make a difference in a child's life? Kelly Education has multiple opportunities available for Special Education Substitute Teachers and Special Education Paraprofessionals in the Northwest Suburbs. These rewarding opportunities offer flexibility and weekly competitive pay.
- Assist, support, and work closely with supervising district/school teachers, administrators, and other team members in providing educational benefit for special education students.
- Providing instruction, encouraging student progress, and managing the learning environment in the absence of the full-time classroom teacher for special education students.
- Maintaining high ethical standards and professionalism.
- Demonstrating effective interpersonal skills interacting with students, teachers, administrators, and parents.
Substitute Teacher Education Requirements:
- 60 college credits / associates degree or bachelor's degree
Substitute Paraprofessional Education Requirements:
- 60 college credits / associates degree
- High school diploma / GED and Parapro exam
- Access to assignments at local School Districts
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Both daily and long-term sub opportunities
- National Substitute Teacher of the Year program
- Summer employment opportunities
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Call or Email for more information: 815-604-6075 or Jessica.Skaggs@kellyservices.com
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students in your community? At Kelly® Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in local schools. Whether you're looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a classroom or a non-instructional role—we'll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you're new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website