Supplier Quality Engineer
Location: New Brunswick NJ
Duration: 11 months
Payrate: $40-45 /hr.
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Lead, develop, and manage a robust process relating to supplier change notification.
2. Execute and improve network procedures for BMS sites globally. This may requires revisions to procedures for managerial review and approval and drafts documentation where appropriate.
3. Train on multiple procedures/processes, and provide support to a wider spectrum of stakeholders in the network.
4. SME in multiple aspects of documentation and supplier quality management (i.e. supplier change control, vendor management, supplier scorecard, quality agreements, approved supplier list, material qualification, reduce testing, etc.)
5. Knowledgeable of supplier change notification and change control. Primary resource for change control.
6. Lead supplier change notification metrics/KPI generation and reporting.
7. Support supplier investigations and trending as needed.
8. Act as Quality lead on assigned projects.
9. Skilled in writing, reviewing supplier quality agreements and master supplier agreements
• Knowledge of science generally attained through studies resulting in a BS in the physical or life sciences, chemistry, supply chain, a related discipline, or the equivalent in related experience.
• 6-9 years of experience in Supplier Quality, cGMP Biologics QC laboratory or related cGLP or cGMP environment.
• Proficiency (or mastery) of methodologies within QC (i.e. reduce testing, qualification, etc.) and supplier quality (i.e. change control, investigation, non-conformances, corrective actions, agreements, etc.)
• Attention to detail and demonstrated organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a team, to complete assignments within defined time constraints.
• Proficiency in applying cGMP regulations and cGMP processes.
• Ability to interpret and apply cGMPs, USP, regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
• Demonstrates leadership, and independent problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
• Proficiency with common computer software applications (email, MS Office, etc.) and lab based computer applications LIMS, SAP, or similar, and Infinity or similar.
• Will work in teams and have continual interaction with members of his/her team as well as other sub-teams within QA in order to exchange information regarding supplier quality as it relates to meeting department goals and objectives
• Should be observant of work area and related tools and identify and report any discrepancy from normal practice or procedure, recommending and implementing corrective actions.
• Incumbents normally receive little to no instructions on routine work and assist with the creation of detailed instructions on new assignments.
As a Kelly employee, you'll have access to premier perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Outstanding online employee community Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and coordinated by EnrollVB These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
APPLY NOW !!!
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website