If you're looking for a temp Forklift Operator position, look no further! Kelly, in partnership with a beverage manufacturing company, is looking for Forklift Operators in Preston, WA! Our client is a nationally recognized beverage company, offering advancement opportunities and great benefits. Pay rates starting at $22.00/hr.
- 1st Shift: Monday - Thursday 5:30am - 4:00pm
- Temp - 3 months
- Responsible for placing product in designated rows in warehouse neatly and evenly.
- Supply production area with needed raw materials.
- Assist in moving product into the print room when needed.
- Ensure labeling and packaging are correct prior to moving product into warehouse.
- Communicate with shipping and production supervisors daily.
- Knowledge of proper loading procedures to assist loaders when needed.
- 1-year previous warehouse/forklift experience.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds occasionally.
Click on Apply Now for instant consideration for these Forklift Operator positions in Preston, WA. We look forward to connecting with you!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website