Systems Engineer - Hardware
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with our client, a multinational IT company specialized in consumer products and services.
Location: Cupertino, CA
Type: Contract - W2
Duration: For a 7-month to start assignment with possibility of extension.
Estimated Start Date: ASAP
*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AS AN EMPLOYEE (ON W-2 BASIS) *** NO C2C, 1099, etc. ***
- Lab bench experience desire to be in the lab to do measurements.
- Validation experience
- Communication / documentation
- Debugging hardware
What you will need for this role:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Strong EE fundamentals and hands on lab experience to characterize and validate Hardware systems in development.
- Familiarity with Oscilloscopes and Power analyzers, various interfaces (I2C, UART, USB, LPDP, MIPI), power analysis and SOC platform design and integration.
- Will also need help with documentation of the completed validation items and can include technical write-ups/summaries/presentations of findings.
- Teamwork and collaboration will be a key part of the experience as we work together to characterize and debug any electrical issues.
- Scripting experience (Python) is beneficial but not required.
- Must have strong communication skills to interact with business counterparts.
- Prior systems engineering experience in large enterprise environments is required.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website