A great day at school is part of our lesson plan!
Kelly Education has multiple Substitute Teacher/SPED and ECE positions available at NYOS (Not Your Ordinary School) Charter School.
No teaching experience or degree? No problem! This rewarding opportunity comes with free training, paid orientation, service bonus plans, the flexibility to create a schedule that works for you, and so much more!
Perks you'll enjoy as a substitute teacher:
- Free online classroom management training to help you become a capable, confident classroom leader
- Free ongoing professional development to keep your skills sharp
- Paid orientation on district policies and procedures so you understand the culture and requirements of the school district
- Weekly pay
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act healthcare coverage, for eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Ability to create a work schedule that works for you
- Ability to select your preferred school locations
“*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly.
- Apply now!
- If you're a good fit, a Kelly recruiter will email you within 24-48 hours to schedule a phone Informational Session followed by a phone Interview .(Please check your email/spam/junk folders) This will be your opportunity to ask questions and learn more about the position.
- Share this job. Know someone who would make a great substitute teacher? We're always looking for more role models!
Once you have applied, you will receive an email from a recruiter for next steps. Please check your spam/junk folder if you do not receive the email within 2 business days. Thank you!
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students in your community? At Kelly® Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in local schools. Whether you're looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a classroom or a non-instructional role—we'll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you're new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website