Kelly IT is hiring a Technical Support Rep for a 6 month project in Westlake, OH. For consideration, please email your updated resume to the recruiter at email@example.com and reference Job ID 3328129
Technical Support Rep
Duration: 1/2021 - 7/2021
The Technical Support Representative provides technical assistance and trouble shooting assistance to customers and associates.
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution to customers, and primarily field service and sales associates via phone, E-Mail and other electronic medium.
- Configuration of client's equipment to provide reporting and interface functions.
- Configure equipment software to connect to other application and equipment.
- Acquire general understanding of operating systems (OS) and application operations related to company offered products and services.
- Identify, correct and document operational issues in products used in client systems.
- For regulatory purposes, report all customer problems including complaint identification, correction and prevention.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general, technical procedures, schematics or governmental regulations.
- Ability to accurately write reports and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Ability to efficiently present information and respond to questions from management and customers.
- Ability to apply basic math skills.
- Identify and take care of both standard and non-standard issues.
- AS degree in computer or electronic engineering from college or technical school; BS degree preferred.
- Preferred minimum 2 years related experience and/or training.
- Experience with hardware and software issues.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook), iOS/OS skills, and internet skills; database and customer relationship management (CRM) clients; File transfer protocol (FTP) clients.
- Ability to lift or maneuver 40 lbs.
- Superb communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Complete company training on products, services and procedures.
- PERSONAL TRAIT PROFILE: Driven analytical teammate, with a relaxed communication style. Must be self-motivating with a positive outlook and be passionate about quality work. Quick to respond and act, with an attention to detail.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website