Job Title: Entry Protocol Support (Temperature Screener)
Location: Flint, MI
Assigned Shift: 1st shift (Must be available to pick up 2nd, 3rd, or weekend shift when coverage is needed)
Contract: Long-term/Open Ended
Entry Level w HS GED
Candidate must be flexible to work all 3 shifts and/or weekends. However, selected candidates will be assigned one shift upon start.
The successful person may be asked to perform any of the tasks associated with our Plant/Site entry procedure.
The Plant/Site Entry Procedure may include:
- 6ft. Physical Distancing (visual cues)
- Hand washing/sanitizing stations
- Disperse and Don a face mask
- Answer COVID-19 Questionnaire
- Temperature Screening
- Directs pedestrian traffic and ensures 6ft. physical distancing guidelines are followed at the entry points
- Interact with people entering the facility and request that they utilize the hand sanitizing stations
- Preparing, cleaning and refilling of mask distribution system
- Distribute face masks to people entering the facility
- Ensure each person dons a mask prior to scanning
- Ask each person entering the facility the COVID-19 self-declaration questions and verify the correct answers
- Conduct temperature screening of all people entering the facility utilizing either a thermal camera or handheld IR thermometer
- Temperature screening utilizing a thermal camera will be conducted at greater than 6ft. from the person and not requiring direct contact
- Temperature screening utilizing a Handheld IR thermometer will be conducted within 1-3” inches of the person entering, requiring N95 mask, glasses/face shield, gown and gloves (to be provided)
- Calculate baseline temperature threshold every 4 hours and respond accordingly
- Notify the on-site medical staff of elevated temperature for triage
- May perform desk duties, including telecommunications (telephone, computer terminal, radio), and assist with assigned projects during down times
- Attends training as assigned
- Ability to exhibit behaviors that provide a positive experience for all people entering the facility
- Confidentiality – maintain confidentiality of personal information - Candidate should keep the temperatures they read, the audible responses they receive, and the reactions/responses they observe confidential except as necessary to administer the screening process
- Act with integrity, confidentiality and compassion
- Good people skills – works effectively with teams and other departments
- High School Diploma
- Available to work all 3 shifts and/or weekends
- No prior medical experience is required
- Ability to effectively communicate and follow outlined processes
- Ability to operate the thermal camera and/or IR thermometer effectively (training will be provided)
- Candidate will be provided N95 mask, training and fit test
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website