Training Specialist – Entry Level, New Brunswick, NJ
6-month contract via Kelly Engineering
Reason of existence of the function: This role, is a key participant in the company-wide values, processes, and its customers. This role shall also provide individual or group trainings on-site, remote via web-based sessions and/or can issue training to as read and understand trainings to its customers. The Training specialist promotes, designs and delivers effective training to GMP operations in CSO.
Tasks for the function
- The Training Specialist, under limited supervision, conducts integrated training needs assessments. This role delivers a comprehensive range of training and education programs in their field of expertise.
- Additionally, this role will implement PD training requirement and assure alignment of training practices through CSO NBR (PAR/OSD/P&L/ISC).
- Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials
- Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness
- Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen
- Evaluate training materials prepared by instructors, such as outlines, text, and handouts
- Develops training curricula and recommending instructional goals and objectives
- Ensures that all CSO related training are properly captured, stored, and archived
- Develop and assure Role Based Curricula training programs remain current
- Assure data related to training is available and maintained in an audit ready state.
- Ensure alignment of training practices in Clinical Supply Operations (CSO) in the departments listed in New Brunswick (NBR):
- PAR - Parenteral DP manufacturing
- OSD - Oral Solid Dosage DP manufacturing
- P&L - Packaging and Labeling
- ISC - Integrated Supply Chain
- Assist with the training programs as needed such as ‘train the trainer' programs.
- Work with departments to assure training curriculum is appropriate and properly focused based on job functions.
- Communicates effectively with management, quality unit, peers and colleagues within and outside the department for all training related issues.
- Makes and acts on functional area task decisions while balancing speed, quality, and risk
- Identifies and escalates technical and/or business issues promptly; must be able to have the ability to solve routine issues independently.
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment for self and co-workers.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Kelly Services is committed to employee inclusion through our dedication to foster an innovative workforce by recognizing, celebrating, and embracing the diversity that all Kelly employees bring to our organization and our customers.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website