Kelly Services is now hiring for a Transcriber located in West Palm Beach. This is a long term temporary assignment paying $15 hourly.
• Understanding client specifications and noting any formatting or notation requests prior to completing the transcription.
• Completing transcriptions in a timely manner and reviewing drafts for any spelling, grammar, or formatting errors, as well as other inconsistencies.
• Adhering to all confidential guidelines and respecting sensitive information.
• Showing up on time for scheduled meetings and court proceedings.
• Keeping abreast of transcription software updates and attending refresher workshops as required.
• Communicating with the client or supervisor when there are issues.
• Submitting completed drafts to clients and correcting any errors as per their feedback.
• Keeping typing skills sharp by completing regular typing drills.
• High school diploma.
• Degree, Associate's degree, or additional courses might be required.
• Proficiency in MS Office, Express Scribe, and other software.
• A good typing speed and excellent reading skills.
• A high degree of professionalism and a superb work ethic.
• Detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
• The ability to focus for long periods of time.
• Willingness to work overtime if required.
• A valid driver's license and reliable transport.
Please apply for the great opportunity with an updated resume.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website