Principal Accountabilities :
1. With guidance, develop fully integrated resource loaded and levelized TFS work schedules that
optimize maintenance work plans, capital outage work, and other TFS work activities using
Transmission approved scheduling software and tools.
2. Comply with the Transmission Outage Management Strategy System (TOMSS) Business Rules
3. Manage TFS outage requests, including entering outages into TOA or its successor , verifying
that all required outages have been entered, and ensuring that all outage requests are approved by
4. Assist in organizing, coordinating and attending the TOMSS outage coordination meetings.
5. Coordinate changes to the work schedule when an outage needs to be canceled or rescheduled.
6. Assist in prioritizing outage reservations to optimize the benefit to AEP both in reliability and
7. Develop, review, and present statistical reports related to work scheduling and adherence , crew
8. Coordinate and conduct meetings with other sections/departments covering scheduling, staffing
9. Promote professionalism, teamwork, and adherence to standards.
Minimum Requirements : Education: Bachelor Degree in a related technical field such as Engineering, Engineering Technology, Construction Management and 3 years experience; or an Associate Degree in a related technical field and 6 years experience; or high school diploma and 10 years utility field experience.
Experience: Candidates with a Bachelor Degree in a Business field, such as Accounting, Finance or Management will be accepted if they have at least 5 years of maintenance work scheduling or construction project scheduling experience or other relevant project controls experience .
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website