We are seeking a Production Worker-Upholstery for a premier company in Brown Deer, WI. If you are looking to work in an environment that is dynamic and team oriented, this is the job for you!
Qualified candidates can directly set a calendar invite with me:
https://calendly.com/bufg540/15-minute or call 402-496-4656
1st shift (4x10 schedule, 5am-3pm M-Th), possibility of some overtime
Location is our Brown Deer facility: 9165 N Deerbrook Trail, Brown Deer, WI 53223
Wage range: $15-$16/hr.
What you will do:
• Perform upholstery and recovering of various parts used in the assembly process, including mat table pads, multiple piece pad sets, and kick boards
• Remove existing coverings from pad sets to be converted to alternate colors or covering materials
• Measure, cut, fit, and attach upholstery covering materials to pads and sets
• Perform machine sewing and splicing of materials as needed for various pads and sets
• Selects appropriate materials for task by referencing Bill of Materials / shop order
• Communicates material inventory status and shortages to Production Lead regularly and as-needed
• Assists other associates with assembly, sub-assembly, and packaging activities as needed
• Operates Lift truck
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2-4 years previous upholstery/recovering experience, preferably in a production setting
• Must have excellent attention to detail
• Must have solid attendance record
Very limited to no travel required
Must be able to lift/move up to 50 pounds
Must be able to sit for long periods of time
Must be able to stand, stoop, and bend
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website