Kelly Services Job - 39801182 | CareerArc
  Search for More Jobs
Get alerts for jobs like this Get jobs like this tweeted to you
Company: Kelly Services
Location: Kent, WA
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Recruitment Agency, Staffing, Job Board


Kelly Services is partnered with FyterTech Nonwovens in Kent, WA seeking a Utility Associate! This person will be operating forklift 60% of the time and the other 40% of the time will be dedicated to cleaning duties, sanitization, and sweeping. This opportunity is Temporary-To-Hire and full-time.


  • 1st Shift
    • 8:00am-4:30pm, Mon-Fri
  • Pay: $15.25/hour


  • Perform daily duties pertaining to Lift Truck Safety Checklists
  • Monitor the warehouse equipment, and report maintenance problems to the Logistics and Warehouse Manager and Maintenance personnel
  • Complete daily picks for ALL out-bound orders (customer orders/transfer orders/internal sample orders)
  • Have the physical ability to perform manual labor, which may include:
    • Climbing, bending, repetitive motions, standing for a long period, and lift up to 45 lbs.
  • Load/unload truck loads in the most efficient, safe manner while maintaining inventory accuracy and integrity
  • Ensure all inbound/outbound products meet quality standards
  • Consolidate partial pallets & re-warehouse inventory as assigned
  • Sweep, pick up debris and maintain clean work area daily


  • Forklift driving experience is preferred
  • 1+ year manufacturing experience is required
  • Computer skills to include basic skills with the ability to learn reporting within the company's system
  • Lead/motivate by positive example, exhibiting a can-do attitude
  • Good written and verbal communication skills
  • Maintain inventory accuracy throughout assigned task(s)
Ways to Apply:

- Contact the recruiter (Samantha) directly at 920-737-0103

- E-mail your resume to

- Schedule a phone interview with the recruiter using the following link:

Why Kelly®

You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.

About Kelly®

At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.

Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.

]] About Kelly Services

Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.

Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.

Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.

 Apply on company website