Kelly Services is currently seeking for a Validation Specialist in the central area.
Position summary: Performs, coordinates, and exercises functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of engineering maintenance and process upgrade tasks within area of assigned responsibility. Use project management tools to achieve cost reduction results per the strategic plan on every budget process.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical..
- Five years of experience within manufacturing industry. Three years of directly related experience in validations of: utilities equipment and automated equipment.
- Strong Computer skills.
- Fully billingual: Spanish and English.
- Mathematical skills.
- Reasoning ability, among others.
In PR Kelly Offers!
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay
- *Holidays paid and Christmas bonus*
* Must comply with minimum established requirements to qualify.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website