Nissan Automotive – Vehicle Planning Engineer
From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We are currently looking for a Vehicle Planning Engineer to join our team in Farmington Hills. This role will be responsible to support SUV vehicle development and planning.
Job functions include but are not limited to:
- Cross-Functional Leadership: Lead resolution of cross functional issues with other Product Design, Test Performance departments, including outside of R&D such as Production Engineering, Purchasing, Prototype and Global functions.
- Manage and lead complex issues considering Market, Performance, Regulatory and Design requirements.
- Drive project decisions and balance vehicle attributes for Vehicle Interior Exterior Layout and Packaging,
- Collaborate and organize cross-functional departments, including report out to leadership for key decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering HIGHLY preferred
- R&D vehicle development or other relevant experience. Zero to 4 years-experience
- Capability and understanding of 3D CAD software
- Ability to communicate effectively, strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence others
- Demonstrated ability to lead others
- Demonstrated knowledge of vehicles
- Relatively clean driving record
- Candidates must be a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident
Why Kelly® Engineering?
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. At Kelly Engineering, our team creates expert talent solutions to solve the world's most critical challenges. We connect you with leading organizations where you can collaborate on innovative projects, work with cutting-edge technologies and accelerate your growth. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects or are looking for a long-term opportunity, we're here to guide you to the next step in your engineering career.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website