Kelly Services in partnership with a local manufacturing company is looking for a warehouse Associate to assist the machine operators getting materials for the presses as well as shipping the end product.
Shift: 10:30am - 7pm
Pay Rate: 14.00 - 14.50 *Depending On Experience*
- Shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, storing and distributing of materials
- Operates various types of Powered Industrial Vehicles
- Uses RF hand held scanner to fulfill orders, move finished goods into the warehouse, and receive raw materials
- Computer work is conducted for shipping activities with the use of an ERP system
- Bending, twisting, and lifting are frequent
- Lifting up to 40 pounds
- Quality checks performed on all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Adheres to all safety, quality, and productivity standards
- Adheres to all company policies
- Learns to identify hazardous materials/dangerous goods and follows regulatory and/or internal processes for proper handling
- Executes assigned housekeeping tasks and takes proactive action to eliminate safety risks in the work environment
- Completes all required safety training and follows protocol in all risk situations
- Uses Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) appropriate to tasks at hand
- Takes prompt action in eliminating and reporting unsafe conditions or safety incidents/violations
- Completes inhouse forklift training for any and all equipment to be used in daily tasks
- Works in a team environment
- Quality checks performed on outbound and inbound shipments to verify item number and quantity
- Package materials for outbound shipments in accordance with site policies and customer requirements - Use a computer-based ERP system to enter shipment information and executes the shipment of orders
- Parcel and Freight shipments to be executed
- Use handheld RF scanners and Warehouse Management System to fulfill orders, move and maintain inventory accuracy, and receive raw materials
- Use forklift to load and unload semi-trailers
- Monitors goods for damage and take appropriate action
- High School diploma or GED
- Able to work effectively with others
- Accepts direction and instruction from supervisor
- 2 years warehouse experience
- Basic computer literacy, with knowledge of software including Microsoft Office, Warehouse Management Systems, and ERP system helpful
- Previous Standup forklift operation is a plus but not required
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org ATTN: Heather
- Call Kelly today at 920.733.0104 Ask for Heather!
- Walk In: 4737 Michaels Drive, Appleton Ask for Heather!
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website