This is a great place to work! Are you looking to get started immediately while learning and polishing your skills? Now's the perfect time to join the Kelly Professional & Industrial team as a Warehouse Associate working at Nissan, a premier, Fortune 500 client and global leader in the Automotive Industry.
Shift available:10:30AM-7:00PM pay starts at $16.50/hour
Why should you apply to be a Warehouse Associate?
- Positive, supportive, win-together workplace culture
- Opportunity to learn new skills, obtain on-the-job training
- Contract to Hire within 6 months
- Upon conversion to Nissan, rate increase up to $18.00/hr.!
- Bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision plan
- Exceptional employee lease program with Nissan and Infiniti cars
- Paid Holidays and Paid time off
What is a typical day as a Warehouse Associate? You'll be:
- Receiving, stocking, storing, handling and labeling goods and materials in a warehouse environment
- Picking, filling and preparing orders in an accurate, thorough and efficient manner
- Inspecting merchandise, checking for shortages, damaged goods and discrepancies
- Handling goods and materials carefully and safely
- Identifying opportunities for improvement including ways to optimize warehouse space
A Warehouse Associate job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Are detail orientated
- Are comfortable lifting 50 lbs., bending, standing and kneeling
- Ability to use a handheld scanner
- Have experience with sit-down forklift, cherry pickers and reach forklifts (a plus)
- Have previous experience in a warehouse environment (a plus)
While achieving your goals, we'll provide the perks that support you off the clock. Our perks include ACA healthcare coverage for eligible employees, group insurance options*, holiday pay plan, EAP at no cost, corporate discounts, as well as access to thousands of free courses to help improve and further develop your skills.
Healthcare coverage offered and administered by EnrollVB! Offerings include telemedicine (NEW), limited medical, dental, vision, term life, whole life (NEW), accident insurance, critical illness and short-term disability (NEW) and much more!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website