Ready to kick start your career?
Put your career in motion with a new opportunity! Join the Kelly Professional & Industrial team as a Warehouse Associate at a logistics company in Aurora, IL. We're here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be! Bring your energy and find out what's next for you!
Here's how to apply:
- Quick apply to this job posting
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call or text Erin at 815-566-9692
Why should you apply to be a Warehouse Associate?
- Choose the days of the week you work - first and second shift hours
- Positions are potentially temp-to-hire with an opportunity for growth
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
We have two first shifts available at pay rates of $15.00 per hour
- A shift: Sun – Wed 6:00 am – 4:30 pm $15.00 hourly
- B shift: Wed - Sat 6:00 am - 4:30pm $15.00 hourly
We have one second shift available at pay rate of $16.00 per hour
- Second shift: Mon-Fri 3:00pm - 11:30pm $16.00 hourly
What's a typical day as a Warehouse Associate? You'll be:
- Picking and packing clothing and other product for outdoorsman, hunters and law enforcement
- Using an RF Scanner to locate product within the warehouse
- Preparation of product for shipping out to customer
This job might be an outstanding fit for you if you:
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Able to work on first shift
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you're dependable, motivated and looking to jump start your career - apply with us today! Please click Quick Apply, email your resume to email@example.com or give us a call or text at 815-566-9692.
Please ask about the Kelly Referral Program -- $$$!!!
Let Kelly take your career to the next level! #warehouseassociate
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website