Electronic Repair Assemblers needed in Buffalo Grove
Seeking experienced and entry level motivated, hardworking individuals to work as an Entry Level Small Printer Repair Assemblers for a premier printer manufacturer in Buffalo Grove.
If you are looking to work in an environment that is climate controlled, is dust free and clean, this is the job for you. Our client is committed to hiring great workers, they are seeking entry level repair assemblers that have experience with the using hand-tools at home or for a hobby.
Our client has hired over 60 of our Kelly Services employees. Upon hiring our client offers competitive pay; excellent company Health Benefits, 3 weeks of paid time-off, Holiday pay and company bonuses.
HOW TO APPLY: Call us today to set-up an interview today. Call Trevor at 847-995-7113 or email 24LT@kellyservices.com
Position: Entry Level Small Printer Repair Assemblers
Work Location: Buffalo Grove, IL
Available Shifts: 1st: 7:15am – 3:45pm & 2nd shift - 3:45pm to 12:15 AM – Monday to Friday
Pay per hour:
1st Shift: - $12 per hour (40 hours per week, over-time available at $18 per hour)
2nd shift - $13 per hour (40 hours per week, Over-time available at $19.50 per hour)
Start Date: Immediate opportunities available, start working right away!
- Service and repair electronics by replacing parts.
- Testing electronics to confirm working condition
- Quality Inspect electronics
- Basic troubleshooting, mechanical repairs, inspection, basic hand soldering, cleaning, testing, and final inspections.
- Use of scan guns and computer to log and track information in the database.
- Services customer product, including receiving/shipping.
Qualifcations: This job is a great fit for candidates with previous assembly experience or candidates that have experience using tools at home, at work or for a hobby.
- Experience with assembly and repair of cell phones preferred but not required.
- Computer experience, use of mouse and scanners to log information into the database.
- Good eye/hand coordination. Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to lift-up to 30lbs
- Ability to read and understand basic work instructions and identify packing specifications.
As a Kelly Services employee you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan and Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available and Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- Corporate discounts and Transportation spending accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website