Kelly Services is currently looking for Warehouse Operator for one of our top clients in Gurabo, PR
Responsible for the warehouse activities as receiving, handling and distribution of packaging components and finished products. Responsible for the physical inventory control and to ensure that is received into the computer systems. Perform warehouse activities as receiving, warehousing, dispatching, auditing, and shipping as per standard operating procedures. Inventory taking, reconciling, & reporting, including monthly closing when applicable. Follow all safety policies and SOPs.
- Completed Associate Degree. With at least 1 year of experience at regulated industry. Education could be validated with more than 2 years of experience
- Experience in warehouse general operations or in pharmaceutical or FDA regulated industry is required
- Computer literate and domain Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, and Word) and SAP or similar application
- Forklift equipment experience
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay
- *Holidays paid and Christmas bonus*
- Additional benefits apply after probationary period
* Must comply with minimum established requirements to qualify.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website