Warehouse Picker College Student Program- Davenport, IA
We are looking for applicants for College Student Program for part time Warehouse pickers in Davenport, IA. This position is full time, long term, temporary to hire position with flexible hours in a warehouse at a leading parts distributor.
- Pay: $11.50 per hour with opportunity for pay increase to $12.50 after qualifying goals/metrics met. Typically, within 60 days from start date.
- Shift: Flexible hours for day and evening shifts.
- Temporary to hire opportunity.
- This position requires the individual to be trained to use RF equipment to process dealer orders.
- This position involves; sorting, scanning, bagging, boxing and crating of parts.
- This individual will be required to maintain acceptable levels of productivity and accuracy.
- Enrolled in College or University and taking at least 2 classes equaling 6 credits.
- Ability to work in fast paced, non-air-conditioned warehouse environment
- Must have attention to detail.
- Continuous walking & bending for the entire 4-6 hour shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
Please note - this position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local branch office. You can apply directly to this posting.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website