We are looking for part time Warehouse pickers weeknights in Davenport, IA. This position is part time, temporary warehouse picking positions for evening shift at a leading parts distributor.
- Pay $12.50 per hour.
- Opportunity for pay increase to $13.50 after qualifying goals/metrics met. Typically, within 60 days from start date.
- Part time 2nd shift starting at 2pm until done but usually no later than 8pm.
- Temporary with potential for long term temporary.
- This position requires the individual to be trained to use RF equipment to process inventory to be stocked.
- This individual may also be trained in the use of tuggers, forklifts and high reach forklifts.
- This position involves; sorting, scanning, bagging, boxing and crating of parts.
- This individual will be required to maintain acceptable levels of productivity and accuracy.
- Ability to work in fast paced, non-air-conditioned warehouse environment
- Continuous walking & bending for the entire 4-6 hour shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
Please note - this position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local branch office. You can apply directly to this posting.
Pay Rate: Starting pay is $12.50 an hour
Hours: Monday through Friday, 2:00pm-Done (usually around 8pm)
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website