Packaging Operator – Nazareth, PA
Kelly Services is hiring for multiple packaging operators with a Fortune 500 scientific manufacturing company in Nazareth, PA
Pay Rate: 15.00
Shift: Start time depends on department. There is no end time, it is until finished.
- Processes orders according to priority set by Supervisor/Group Lead to meet customer requirements
- Receive, picks, packages, and labels shipments according to the Distribution SOP and work instructions
- Maneuvers picking cart or powered industrial truck to various locations throughout the Distribution Center to locate materials and fulfill orders
- Completes paper documentation requirements for packing and shipping of hazardous chemicals
- Practices good housekeeping and keeps inventory neat, clean, and orderly
- Completes paper documentation requirements as outlined by Distribution SOP's
- Assist other team members, as needed, to ensure customer satisfaction including maintaining sufficient employee relations and teamwork.
- HS diploma or equivalent
- General warehouse experience is preferred
- Experience operating a powered industrial truck, preferably a cherry picker, is a plus
- Experience in computers and scanning equipment, preferred
- Must be able to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently and possess problem solving abilities
- Ability to constantly stand and move around department, required
- Frequent walking, stooping, bending and reaching required
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance necessary for adequate scheduling and coverage
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities because of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire (Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor)
- If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now!
Please note - this position is being recruited not by your local branch office.
Apply now to this posting for immediate consideration!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website