Kelly Services has partnered with Kerry Ingredients in Union City, CA! Great location near San Francisco Bay Area!
Kerry is a dynamic, fast growing food manufacturer, and is currently searching for reliable, team-oriented Warehouse Workers. As a Warehouse Worker at our site, you are responsible for performing duties to receive, store, and ship raw materials, supplies, and finished goods.
Warehouse Worker – Union City, CA - 1st Shift
and Duties include but are not limited to:
- Securely transport finished goods and raw materials between the receiving docks, storage areas, production, packaging, warehouse and the shipping docks via a forklift.
- Utilize a computer and RF Scanner to track product, materials and shipments throughout our warehouse and shipping area and ensure proper inventory control.
- Work alongside their truck drivers to make sure our finished goods and raw materials are kept in good order.
- Move and transfer ingredients by hand, cart, pallet jack, and forklift.
- Carry 50 lbs, stand for extended periods of time
- Pass a pre-work physical as part of a safety check.
- 1+ Years of Forklift Operation Experience within a warehouse setting
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Starting pay $17.50/hour
- 1st Shift – 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM - Monday - Friday + occasional Saturday/overtime!
About Kerry Ingredients in Union City:
At our Union City, CA facility we create confections and industrial sweets for Kerry and our retail customers. We work hard, play hard, and give back to the community we work in through our Kerry employee engagement program. We are located in the bay metro area. If you're looking to build a career in manufacturing with a team you can have some fun with, we might be the team for you.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website