Tig Welder/Colorado Springs
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Tig Welder for one of our top clients in Colorado Springs.
As a Tig Welder placed with Kelly Services, you will serve as an integral member of our client's welding department. Candidates will be responsible for processing various raw materials for fabrication of semi complex fabricated parts. This position is temporary to hire and has the option of working 1st or 2nd shift. Pay is $22-28/hr DOE. If you meet the requirements below, please Apply Now. Immediate need!
Schedule: 1st shift (M-F, 5am to 230pm), 2nd shift (M-F, 2pm to 1030pm)
Additional Job Responsibilities Include:
- Will be welding 316L stainless steel sizes very from ½” to 8” schedule 10- 40.
- Interpret engineered drawings and develop modifications and improvements where applicable including weld symbols and dimensions.
- Must understand codes that express different levels of required NDE and other examinations.
- Perform semi-complex operations using hand and power tools.
- 5-10+ years experience in TIG welding pipe/sheet metal
- Must know how to run a saw, basic knowledge pipe fitting/sheet metal
- Be willing to work OT when needed
- Must be willing to work outside of the weld shop (floor assembly, MIG welding prep, blasting)
- Need to be reliable and dependable
- Have a good attitude and can work in a fast-paced environment
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website