Gulfeagle Supply is a family owned business with over 80 locations nationwide which acquired Kimal Lumber in 2018. Since the merger, Gulfeagle and Kimal Lumber have been working to bring contractors superior service. Gulfeagle is a full line distributor of residential and commercial roofing and building products while Kimal Lumber provides dimensional lumber, sheet goods, moldings, roof trusses, windows, and interior/exterior doors. As a company, we focus on servicing the professional contractor and builder while also providing a variety of products and services to the homeowner, building owner, architect and general contractor. Together, we take pride in delivering the highest quality and best value to our customers.
•Responsible for receiving customer blue prints, entering data into Alpine software, and developing layouts and cut sheets for production.
•Relate with and solve problems with customers and sales staff
•Responsible for staying within provided lead times, completing work with high level of detail and accuracy.
•Responsible for sending repairs to engineers, processing necessary paperwork for production, and informing customers of status, any and all repairs or changes must be added to Alpine job information – as well as coordinated through truss office leadership.
•Operate in all facets with a high degree of customer service and attentiveness to other truss team members.
•Always adhere to company policies and procedures - process, safety or otherwise.
•Any other tasks or projects as assigned by management
**All new hires must complete pre-employment background check and drug test**
- Ability to read blue prints and visualize details in three dimensions.
- Ability to deal with customer and sales issues professional
- Ability to multi-task, Good time management
- Knowledge of field requirements and plant production requirements, local building codes as it applies to truss design
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to question s from groups of managers, customers, or sales staff.
- Ability to work with fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Competitive Benefits Package:
- 401(K) Retirement Plan including Employer Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Discount Programs
This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested. Kimal Lumber is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Apply on company website