Gulfeagle Supply is a family owned business with over 80 locations nationwide which acquired Kimal Lumber in 2018. Since the merger, Gulfeagle and Kimal Lumber have been working to bring contractors superior service. Gulfeagle is a full line distributor of residential and commercial roofing and building products while Kimal Lumber provides dimensional lumber, sheet goods, moldings, roof trusses, windows, and interior/exterior doors. As a company, we focus on servicing the professional contractor and builder while also providing a variety of products and services to the homeowner, building owner, architect and general contractor. Together, we take pride in delivering the highest quality and best value to our customers.
This position is responsible for helping in the movement of window and door material for customers – location to jobsite. This may include loading, delivering and returning products to and from customer projects.
- Be committed to customer service above all else – lead
by example and set a high standard of service for internal and external
customers at all times
- Help with making sure loads are pulled and ready to be
loaded for delivery, also with putting away products within warehouse from
- Assist with receiving of products from vendor deliveries, reconcile what products are being delivered with purchased paperwork, insure organized placement of products within warehouse in proper
- Responsible for assisting internal/external customers, and helping with yard/warehouse organization and cleanliness
- Have a working knowledge of all window products that drivers will deliver and location will receive
- Must be a U.S. citizen or be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Current and Valid Driver's License is a must!
**All new hires must complete pre-employment background check and drug test**
Gulfeagle Benefit Package:
- 401(K) Retirement Plan including Employer Match
- Paid Time Off, Sick and Holidays
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability
- Health &Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Discount Programs
- and more!
This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested. Gulfeagle Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on age race, gender color, religion, national origin, disability marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local law.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet/Drugfree Workplace Apply Now
Apply on company website