Gulfeagle Supply is a family owned business with over 80 locations nationwide which acquired Kimal Lumber in 2018. Since the merger, Gulfeagle and Kimal Lumber have been working to bring contractors superior service. Gulfeagle is a full line distributor of residential and commercial roofing and building products while Kimal Lumber provides dimensional lumber, sheet goods, moldings, roof trusses, windows, and interior/exterior doors. As a company, we focus on servicing the professional contractor and builder while also providing a variety of products and services to the homeowner, building owner, architect and general contractor. Together, we take pride in delivering the highest quality and best value to our customers.
YARD PERSONNEL / FORKLIFT OPERATOR
This position exists to pick, load, unload, stack, or move products as needed for customer orders. This position will usually use a forklift to help accomplish these tasks.
- Help customers and assist when needed to help them find and load yard items
- Pull and stage orders, as well as load and unload trucks for delivery of products in an efficient and productive manner
- Ensure items are stocked and located in proper locations – this includes returned items, special order items, and newly purchased items
- Ensure orders are pulled and loaded accurately, according to system documentation
- Upkeep of all yard areas – inventory is organized, neat, and orderly, trash is removed, and areas are free of clutter
- Maintain daily maintenance checks for forklifts with regards to safety and servicing
- Adhere to company safety rules and procedures
- All other requests as assigned by supervisor or company management
- Must be a U.S. citizen or be authorized to work in the U.S.
**All new hires must complete pre-employment background check and drug test**
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Kimal Forklift Certification required
The physical demands described here represent those that must be met to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- Regularly required to stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and hear, often required to climb or balance. Occasionally required to walk.
- It is regularly required to lift to 50 lbs. and occasionally required to lift to 110 lbs.
- Regularly required to use close vision(clear vision at 20 inches or less), distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more), color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors), peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point), depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships), and the ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus).
Competitive Benefits Package:
- 401(K) Retirement Plan including Employer Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Discount Programs
This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the incumbent's activities, duties, or responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested. Kimal Lumber is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modifications to accommodate individuals with disabilities reasonably.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet/Drugfree Workplace Apply Now
Apply on company website