Orange County California Interventional Radiology Opportunity
Join our rapidly expanding, nationally recognized cancer institute as we seek to hire a full time Interventional Radiologist at our Irvine, California location. Seeking Research and Mission Minded Physicians as every discovery we make and every new treatment we create, gives people the chance to live longer, better, and more fully. This position is a rare opportunity to work in a 370+ member integrated, multidisciplinary Medical Group Practice serving an NCI designated comprehensive cancer center in highly desirable Southern California.
- 5+ years of experience as an interventional radiologist required
- Experience working in an academic medical center or specialty cancer center, is desirable
- Academic record consistent with appointment as Assistant or early career Associate Professor, preferred
- The ideal candidate will participate in clinical research
- Applicants must have an M.D. or equivalent degree
- Candidate must be board certified and fellowship-trained in interventional radiology
- The selected candidate for the position must be eligible to obtain or already hold an active California medical license
- Clinical responsibilities to include interventional oncology and peripheral vascular interventions
- Primarily clinical position with opportunity for research
- Relocation assistance available
- Potential for incentive compensation and an excellent benefits package, including a generous retirement plan
Sunny Southern California.
- Enjoy year-round professional sports including NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, and MLS.
- Unlimited housing options ranging from suburban to elegant neighborhoods in the heart of the city
- Enjoy the miles of pristine beaches including Santa Monica and Malibu
- Home to UCLA, USC, CIT, and many other world class Universities and Colleges.
- LA is truly an international city boasting endless dining venues, shopping, world-class museums, galleries, concerts, festivals, and theatres
Orange County California Interventional Radiology OpportunityJoin our rapidly expanding, nationally recognized cancer in...
Apply on company website