Lake Regional Health System serves a population of approximately 90,000 within a 25 mile radius. LRHS is a well-established and respected organization which is experiencing growth. The system is seeking a full-time BC/BE neurologist physician as we continue to expand in our thriving community. LRHS is a Level II Stroke Center, Level II Stemi Center, Level III Trauma Center and Level II Nursery.
- Employed Opportunity with a Strong, Independent, Non-profit Hospital
- Call 1:2
- Base Salary entire length of agreement + Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Base salary + RVU generated bonus
- 216 hours of paid time off
- 40 hours of CME
- CME allowance up to $4,000 per year
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance 1.5% times base salary (capped)
- Malpractice Insurance
- Paid Missouri License, BNDD and DEA
- Relocation - Up to $10,000 for actual costs based upon lowest of three written bids
THE HEART OF LAKE OF THE OZARKS:
- Strong School District - First in State to have all schools in district accredited by NCACS!
- Home of 3 Campuses of Accredited Colleges
- Big City Amenities with the engaging community of a Small Town - Softball Leagues, Holiday and Seasonal Events, Festivals, Premium Outlets, Spas, etc.
- Easy Access to International Airport
- Beautiful Nature and Lakes - Boating, Water Sports, Golf, Scenic Trails and so much more!
Your own vacation land on the fabulous Lake of the Ozarks in Central Missouri. The Lake of the Ozarks is a community that offers small town hospitality in a resort setting. The beautiful Lake of the Ozarks offers a safe environment to raise your family with excellent educational opportunities while enjoying lower cost of living than found in other U.S. cities.
You can visit www.lakeregional.com and www.funlake.com to learn more about our facility and community.Neurology PhysicianLake Regional Health System serves a population of ap...
Apply on company website