Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Lakeview Hospital our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking an RN Psychiatric Nurse - Full Time Nights - to join our healthcare family.Benefits
Lakeview Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At Lakeview Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our RN Psychiatric Nurse opportunity.Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Psychiatric Registered Nurse at our facility you will be joining a team that has a passion for creating positive patient interactions and a dedication to caring for the multi-faceted wellness of those we serve. In this role:
- You will deliver direct physical and psychosocial care to patients through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation.
- You will provide holistic, individualized care appropriate to the age of the patient.
- You will act as an advocate for patient safety and oversee compliance with core measures for applicable patients.
- You will have the opportunity to focus on growth and development in your role while also motivating peers and co-workers to do the same.
- You will act as a mentor and preceptor for new employees.
- You will participate in development and implementation of plan of care.
- You will communicate the elements of the nursing process to improve patient outcomes, provide quality intervention and promote collaboration within the health team.
- Current State of Utah Registered Nurse license in good standing.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
- Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) / Nonviolent Crisis Intervention training within 30 days of hire.
- One year of chemical dependency/psychiatric experience or a strong desire to learn skills associated with this field.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Lakeview Hospital is a 125 plus bed community hospital. We are dedicated to providing the quality of healthcare we want our closest loved ones to receive. We are among the nation's 100 Top Hospitals for seven years in a row. We are the only facility in Utah that is among America's 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement. Our Commitment to Caring is the driving force behind the actions of our caregivers, day in and day out. After all, providing high quality healthcare to our friends, family and neighbors in Davis County is why we exist.
Lakeview Hospital supports the community of Bountiful, just north of Salt Lake City. Our community has a small town charm and family-oriented neighborhoods. Our ideal location offers year-round recreational activities; from skiing and snowboarding in the winter to water sports and golf in the summer.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Lakeview Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our RN Psychiatric Nurse opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website