If you love making regulars, then this is the job for you! You get to laugh, joke and have fun with people who come to you to have a good time, all while making drinks. We love helping people build relationships, discover new food and drink, and grow personally and professionally.
Tell us if this sounds like you!
- You like helping people and you want to learn their names.
- You like a well-organized, well-run bar.
- You can make a cocktail to specifications.
- You mix, garnish and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for guests of the bar and dining room following standard recipes.
- You monitor and ensure that no guest receives more than the allowed number of specific drinks.
- You understand the proper state and federal liquor laws; validating ID process; alcohol awareness procedures for preventing guest intoxication.
- You can multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- You prepare thoroughly and strive for perfection.
- You practice what you preach.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak well. You can explain just about anything to anyone.
- You want to be part of a team and create fun – whistle while you work.
- You are happy, trusting, passionate and determined.
- You can put yourself in the others person's shoes.
What YOU get out of this:
- Flexible scheduling
- Quality training and mentorship in the hospitality industry
- Teammate discount
- supplemental medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Leadership-building programs and activities
- Opportunities to help open new locations across the U.S.
- Discounted supplemental benefits through Colonial Insurance
- Eligibility for an Emergency Financial plan (The Lazy Dog Care Fund)
- Discounts to theme parks, pet insurance and Legal and Identity Theft Insurance
- A family that supports YOUR personal and professional growth!
- High School degree or better
- 2 years plus prior bartending experience
Apply on company website