Leander ISD is currently evaluating several potential models in light of the changing situation, and following guidance established by local, state and federal leaders.
Regardless of what decisions are reached in order to open our campuses and operations, we must ask that all applicants, new employees, and current staff be prepared for
possible variations in campus assignments, hours of operations, and modifications to job duties among other considerations.
Any of these possible changes may not be known until we move into the school year and certainly will depend upon any developments in managing COVID -19 restrictions and recommendations.
The State Board for Educator Certification will require all first time applicants for an initial credential to be fingerprinted as part of a national criminal background check. A $50.20 fingerprinting fee will be charged once hired.
To coordinate the human resource data analytics program, including compiling reports, analyzing and synthesizing data in order to communicate key HR metrics to the HR team. Lead initiatives related to HR metrics and data integration.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Provide data and analysis in support of all aspects of the Human Resources function; including creating and producing regularly scheduled and ad-hoc reports using data from various systems and other sources to identify possible issues and trends.
- Perform data analysis on various HR data and create meaningful metrics and analysis reports.
- Process and monitor all requests to ensure timely processing, collaborating with departments/campuses to get required information to complete request in timely fashion.
- Ensure quality data collection techniques are established for reporting.
- Provide analysis and make recommendations based upon the data to be utilized in decision making and presentations.
- Ensure accurate and clean data that is validated for all reporting and core processes, including creating, maintaining and refining multiple categorizations.
- Helps resolve data audit issues and systems issues causing incorrect data.
- Serve as liaison with IT Department to collect and review data.
- Recommend solutions to ensure data improvements over time.
- Audit and provide additional data checks with overall team.
- Analyze data in order to identify areas of concern or best practices for human resources business partners to review in more detail.
- Combine data from all HR systems to produce a holistic view workforce and HR programs that affect them.
- Tracks HR data, including employee compliance documents.
- May serve as backup for other HR employees as needed. Respond to inquiries and/or calls to provide information and/or direction and ensure prompt customer service.
- Demonstrates regular and prompt attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in human resources or related field.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) preferred.
- Experience in professional human resources role with metrics focus.
- Knowledge of school district organization, operations, and administrative policies; HR data and analytics or HRIS systems experience; HR analytics and statistical analytics programs including workforce planning; database structures, design, systems design, data management and data storage; and HR talent metrics, analytics, and processes.
- Skill in verbal and written communication for effective interaction with people of diverse groups, organizing complex processes; problem solving and trouble-shooting; organization and time management; and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Sharepoint) and Google documents.
- Ability to effectively respond to inquiries in a timely manner;; create analytical reports and dashboards; analyze/interpret data and statistics; work within tight deadlines and manage multiple competing priorities document methodologies; and provide continuous improvement around data management.
- Creative Visionary who is passionately focused on effecting change and has the ability to merge data and fact with intuition, imagination, and innovation in an effort to realize the possibilities rather than be content with the probabilities.
- Dedicated Professional who creates a supportive environment by modeling and expecting autonomy and accountability; who exemplifies ethics; who accepts and values the differences of others, exhibits empathy, and who has a sense of human wisdom, courage and compassion.
- Inspiring Catalyst who motivates and empowers others to become leaders and risk takers, and who acknowledges expertise, celebrates successes, and honors the lives of others.
- Life-long Learner who perpetuates self-motivated learning, and effectively drives transformation with continuous monitoring, evaluating, and adjusting.
- Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- Ability to understand, remember, and communicate routine, factual information.
- Ability to organize and prioritize own work schedule on short-term basis.
- Ability to make decisions which have moderate impact on immediate work unit.
- Ability to compose letters, outlines, memoranda, and reports and/or to orally communicate technical information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and to record, balance and check results for accuracy.
- Ability to compute, analyze, and interpret complex statistical data and/or to develop forecasts and computer models.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, multi-priority environment.
- Ability to maintain composure and professionalism at all times.
- Ability to handle difficult conversations and deescalate employees, staff, and parents.
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions, maintain emotional control under stress.
- Use standard office equipment including personal computer and peripherals.
- Prolonged sitting; occasional bending/stooping, pushing/pulling, and twisting.
- Repetitive hand motions including frequent keyboarding and use of mouse; occasional reaching.
- Occasional light lifting and carrying (less than 15 pounds).
- May work prolonged or irregular hours.
- Work with frequent interruptions.
- Maintain composure and professionalism at all times.
Apply on company website