DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a work environment as a Registered Nurse Case Manager where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Lee's Summit Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At LSMC, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
We are seeking a Registered Nurse Case Manager to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
As a case manager, you must focus on using strategies that are fiscally responsible, meaning they know how and where to get the necessary resources to deliver excellent care at a cost that is affordable. You will work together with patients and their families, but also with other physicians and partners such as the pharmaceutical and medical technology industry, as well as with insurance companies
About this unit:
Amazing team work throughout all levels
You will assist in educating patients and their family members and making sure they have the resources and tools to be discharged.
Under the supervision of the Director of Continuum of Care Department the RN Case Manager provides oversight and intervention through assessing, planning, coordinating, monitoring and evaluation of services required to respond to individual patient needs.
The case manager is responsible for utilization review, discharge planning and care coordination with the patient, patient's family, physician and health care team.
The case manager works with other members of Continuum of Care Department sharing responsibilities as assigned to meet the needs of each patient.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- Minimum of 3 years clinical nursing experience, preferably 1 year of experience in Managed Care
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required.
- Able to assess patient care needs and utilize available resources to provide safe discharges.
Lee's Summit Medical Center serves Lee's Summit, Missouri, and surrounding areas. The 80 -bed advanced technology facility is both a Joint Commission Chest Pain Certified Hospital and a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. LSMC is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
Additional features include:
- Level III Trauma care with 14 private treatment rooms;
- Orthopedic and Spine Center,
- Level II stroke designation
- Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab, cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more;
- Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech therapy and sports medicine;
- Women's services;
- Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal and robotic assisted procedures; imaging services;
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical Center.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website