SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you looking for a work environment as a Registered Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA LewisGale Hospital Montgomery today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
At HCA LewisGale Regional Health System, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment-up to $150 a month
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated RN like you to be a part of our team.Check us out on Facebook! RN Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrates accountability for essential clinical knowledge to positively affect patient outcomes within the scope of nursing practice while assessing, planning, intervening and evaluating care.
- Demonstrates strong and accurate clinical judgment and competent or expert nursing skills while following established policies including those related to confidentiality (written, verbal, electronic and digital).
- Timely collaborates with the healthcare team to report critical information or change in condition.
- Promotes comfort and prevents suffering through presence and attentiveness. Demonstrates timely pain assessment and reassessment.
- Collaborates with patients, families, and the healthcare team to coordinate care for an effective and current plan of care.
LewisGale Hospital Montgomery is a 146 bed, Level III Trauma, Magnet designated facility. We are a part of LewisGale Regional Health System, which is comprised of four hospitals spanning across the Southwest Virginia region. We are a Joint Commission Accredited, Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) system, one of the nation's largest and leading healthcare systems. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) rank us among the top in the nation on quality measures for surgical care improvement, heart failure, and pneumonia care. Most importantly, our healthcare family is community focused and dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life by putting our patients first.
Additional Information about our PCU:
- 26-bed Progressive Care Unit
- Types of patients: Cardiac, Oncology, and you will gain experience with drips as well as heart monitoring
- Facility holds a Magnet Designation for Nursing Excellence and Chest Pain Accreditation
- Patient turnover 3-4 days
- A supportive environment focused on fostering educational opportunities and specialty certification (CCRN, Chemo Certification, and Stroke Certification)
- Leaders have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional and collegiate goals
QualificationsEDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current licensure as an RN in the state of Virginia or current multi-state compact RN license with eligibility to practice in VA is required.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our RN Case Manager opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website