DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
***Up to $15,000 sign on bonus available***
Are you looking for a work environment as a Registered Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA LewisGale Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.At HCA LewisGale Regional Health System, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Offering up to $10,000 as a sign on bonus
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Student Loan Assistance Program ($1,800/calendar year)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated RN like you to be a part of our team.Check us out on Facebook! Job Summary:
- You will works with staff to identify educational and equipment needs, coach and manage performance skills and develop leadership potential.
- Under the direction of Department Director, you will assist in clinical coaching and assure that orientation for employees is completed and in accordance with policy.
- You will participate and support staff in providing patient care by taking a patient assignment as needed during emergent situations
- You will work with staff to identify educational and equipment needs, coach, manage performance skills, and develop leadership potential.
- In collaboration with your nursing team, you will ensure all nurse sensitive quality metrics (including Core Measures and HCAHPS) are maintained above the National/ NDNQI benchmark through process improvement, reduction in practice variation, and evidence based practice.
For more information on the culture at LGMC click on the video below:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs7IFayiuhw
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Are you looking for a work environment as a Registered Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA LewisGale Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.Additional Information about our Oncology Unit:
- 33 Bed med/surg unit specializing in oncology and palliative care
- 12 hour shift schedules
- Receive special training to administer chemotherapy
- Work in a team based atmosphere where patients come first
- Opportunities for growth and development with councils and clinical ladder program
- New unit leadership team who are invested in helping you succeed!
- A very rewarding experience
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current licensure as an RN in the state of Virginia or current multi-state compact RN license with eligibility to practice in VA is required.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our RN opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website