Child Development Center
Rated as one of the Top 25 Best Hospitals to Work for in the U.S., the heart of LMC is our 508-bed modern state-of-the-art facility. Winning the prestigious, "Summit Award" from Press Ganey for outstanding patient satisfaction, "Consumer Choice Award" from the National Research Corporation, all contributing to our reputation for giving our patients the highest quality care. Lexington Medical Center was voted one of South Carolina's “Best Places to Work” for 2019!
We are located in heart of the Midlands, right outside of Columbia, SC, and one of the most successful integrated healthcare systems in the Southeast. As the third largest employer in the Midlands, we invite you to be a part of our ongoing success and join our LMC Family.Job Summary
A nurturing, caring person to provide smooth coordination of staff/child interactions and curriculum activities in a classroom. Demonstrates the ability to consider each child's individual needs and the appropriate interest levels of the group in order to provide for developmentally appropriate curriculum. Assures that quality DSS and LMC standards are reached on a continuous basis.Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum Years of Experience: 6 Months experience working in a DSS licensed facility
- Substitutable Education & Experience: None
- Required Certfications/Licensure: None
- Required Training: None
- Provides a safe and nurturing learning environment while on duty.
- Ensures an age appropriate and structured learning environment in the classroom at all times.
- Facilitates positive interactions between children, parents, and team members.
- Prioritize multiple tasks and respond according to LMC and DSS policies.
- Create a warm and inviting learning environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
We are committed to offering quality, cost-effective benefits choices for our employees and their families:
- Day ONE medical, dental and life insurance benefits
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Eligible employees may also enroll in LMC's retirement plans on their date of hire, including the South Carolina State Retirement System (SCRS)
- Supplemental 401(k)
- 457(b) retirement plans
- Free life insurance – equal to 1x salary
- Adoption assistance
- 401(K) Match – LMC matches dollar for dollar up to 6%
- LMC provides its full-time employees short-term disability and long-term disability coverage after 90 days of eligible employment
- 529 College Savings
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan forgiveness
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of LMC to provide equal opportunity of employment for all individuals, and to remain compliant with applicable state and federal laws and regulations. LMC strives to provide a discrimination-free environment, and to recruit, select, on-board, and employ all employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, including but not limited to, lactation. LMC endeavors to upgrade and promote employees from within the hospital where possible and consistent with the employee's desires and abilities and the hospital's needs.
Apply on company website