DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a PACU Nurse today with our Ambulatory Surgery Division.
We want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a PACU Nurse for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
We are seeking a PACU Nurse who demonstrates the values of our company by caring like family. You will ensure safe and effective nursing care is rendered postoperatively until the patient is dismissed from the facility.
What you will do in this role:
- Prepare your patient's care area adequately and ensure the necessary equipment and supplies are provided
- You will demonstrate proper airway management techniques
- Monitor your patients post-operation and check vital signs and temperature
- You will exhibit proper techniques for insertion, maintenance, and removal of IV catheters and saline locks
- Perform and document a head to toe evaluation of your patient utilizing an approved scoring system
- Check dressings and the operative site and report any abnormalities to the surgeon
- Provide a safe and comforting environment for your patients and their family
- Ensure your patients meet discharge criteria
Lone Peak Surgery Center isproud to have a distinguished reputation as a provider of ambulatory surgical care serving Draper, UT and the residents of Lake County. We are one of Utah's newest ambulatory surgery centers with easy access off I-15. Lone Peak Surgery Center has 4 operating rooms and 2 procedure rooms where our skilled physicians and caring staff are committed to providing the finest quality care. Performing 300 cases per month, our specialties include gastroenterology, orthopedic, ophthalmology, dental, otolaryngology / ENT, pain management, podiatry, plastics, urology and general surgery. We are an AAAHC accredited facility for HCA Healthcare. HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our PACU Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
QualificationsQualifications you will need:
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a PACU or ICU setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center.
- Active RN license as required by state of employment.
- Required valid BCLS Certification upon employment. ***online certification not acceptable.
- ACLS required.
- PALS as required by facility.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website