- Maintain linkages with DOL, national, state and local agencies and employees to provide placement services.
- Identify potential jobs, schools, military or other training program placements for separating graduates and former enrollees and conduct job development activities; maintain placement follow‑up on separated graduates.
- Directly place graduates and former enrollees to meet DOL contractual placement goals; verify and document all placements according to requirements.
- Complete all required documentation in CTS and in individual folders for assigned graduates until their service period ends.
- Prepare placement reports and assist in the development of the contract's placement plan.
- Coordinate with center staff to provide placement information to students.
- Participate in industry advisory councils, community relations councils as assigned.
- As requested, conduct career support activities in support of centers and regional office efforts.
- Participate in the development of new and revised policies and procedures affecting placement activities.
- Promote the development of career success standards by modeling appropriate behaviors, mentoring students when necessary and monitoring both positive and negative behaviors through interventions.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in human services, psychology, counseling, education, social science, business, communications, or closely related field; or associate's degree and two years related experience required. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency also required. Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record required.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply on company website