We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleAccount ManagerAll about us
HomeSend is a leading player in the revolution to transform the way funds flow cross-border. It is designed to work with banks, mobile money operators, money transfer organizations and other payment service providers, helping them modernize the way they make and receive cross-border payments so they can provide a better service to their end-users.
Our backbone is our comprehensive global network which enables originating institutions (banks, mobile money operators, money transfer organizations and more) to transfer funds to receiving institutions in a way that is safe, swift, and cost-effective.
HomeSend is a joint venture of Mastercard (majority shareholder) and Wameja that specializes in cross-border payments.
• The Account Manager delivers new clearing partnerships with banks in Europe that strengthen and grow HomeSend's receive footprint
• Manages the relationships with existing clearing partners and drives the success of the integration through competitive pricing agreements and by ensuring service quality targets are met
• Acquires new originating customers that deliver value to HomeSend
• Manages the relationships with existing originating customers and grows the business by establishing new payment connections and optimising pricing
• Prospect actively to identify potential customers and suitable clearing partners and support the opportunity qualification process
• Connect new receive partners in line with the network deployment plan and new originating customers
• Negotiate contractual and commercial terms and quality of service objectives with the receive partners and the originating customers
• Liaise with the clearing partner and the customer across functions to ensure the speedy completion of the onboarding process
• Manage and grow the business with existing customers
• Develop and maintain the relationship with existing receive partners in the different countries
All about you
• Would you like to join a young and dynamic team in a start-up environment?
• Are you interested in new payment solutions?
• Educational background in finance and business management
• Relevant experience in financial services and sales/account or supplier management
• Experience in cross-border payment services and clearing systems is desired
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to adapt to various audiences
• Must be self-motivated, assertive, and able to build rapport with new and existing partners.
• Extremely effective at collaboration and leveraging resources; partner with local Mastercard account teams and the different HomeSend functional teams to build and manage relationships
• Fluent in English, any other languages are considered an asset
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website