Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleAnalyst, Analytics & MetricsOVERVIEW
The Reporting Analyst is responsible for care and maintenance of the Mastercard-Vyze Reporting Platform to include troubleshooting and repairing strategic and tactical internal and client facing reports, maintenance and upgrade of reporting tools, verification of reporting accuracy, and day-to-day monitoring, troubleshooting, and fixing reporting issues.
This role requires a person who enjoys challenging and complex environments and who has the skills to determine the root cause of a reporting issue, take immediate corrective action to correct the situation, and make changes in the reports or system to come to a permanent solution. This position will report to the Production Support Manager. Essential job functions include:
• Implements standard and custom reports for Vyze clients within timing determined by the business.
• Performance tunes the Reporting Platform to assure fast, accurate, and reliable reporting for clients and internal customers.
• Verifies report accuracy on an ongoing basis to assure data presented to clients and internal customers is accurate.
• Updates, monitors, and verifies monthly finance reporting used by finance for billing and accounting entries.
• Updates, monitors, and verifies internal reporting weekly, monthly, quarterly, and as needed for business leaders.
• Works with the Delivery Team to implement reporting for new clients as part of the onboarding process.
ALL ABOUT YOU
• Experience with reporting, software development, and/or background in technology roles involving analyzing, troubleshooting, and correcting issues with data.
• Experience with enterprise grade reporting tools such as Looker or Tableau preferred.
• Software development skills in variations of XML
• Intermediate level in writing, tuning, and troubleshooting SQL queries.
• Intermediate level Microsoft Excel® knowledge.
• Ability to thrive in a challenging, extremely fast paced environment.
• A collaborative, team player with the proven ability to work across functional areas within the organization.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must have a service-oriented attitude with excellent problem solving and analytical skills. Possesses the ability to work independently, self-motivated and highly focused.
• Strong organizational skills
• Detail oriented with ability to follow documented procedures accurately and consistently.
• Results oriented and highly flexible individual
• Looker experience preferred.
• Tableau experience preferred
• MySQL experience preferred.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required to perform this job.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website