Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleAnalyst, Configuration ManagementJob Overview:
Individual Contributor to serve as a focal point of contact to customer interface groups for parameter management support for customer implementations and conversions, problems/issues and questions. Provide general support through research, analysis and resolution of internal and external customer issues pertaining to parameter set ups.
A strong team player with the ability to maintain positive business relationships across the organization in a rapidly changing environment. Requires delivery on commitments, executing with excellence, and demonstrating a sense of urgency when needed.
• Analyze, coordinate and implement all customer requests to provide timely and accurate delivery of parameter setups.
• Partner with global stakeholders and regional representatives to execute customer implementations.
• Provide subject matter expertise on core implementation practices and application tools.
• Provide technical problem resolution and application support.
• Adhere to established process to support internal audit compliance.
• Identify and implement process improvements relevant to job function.
• Bachelors in business, information technology or computer science, or equivalent work experience
• Two to five years of experience in Information Technology or related industry.
• Thorough understanding of data processing concepts and financial industry/banking operations practices.
• Understanding of payment processing systems, formats and applications.
• Effective organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Effective problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Self starter with a desire to learn independently
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website