We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleAnalyst, Market DeliveryOverview
Individual Contributor - Analyst, Market Delivery
Responsible for ensuring coordination with all Mastercard teams including Global Product & Solutions, Global Technology Operations, Franchise, PSI, Finance to facilitate the effective roll out of new initiatives, as well as ensuring that best practices are brought to bear on the ongoing activities. The ideal role holder must be results driven and takes a disciplined approach to achieve results within the team.
Major Role Accountabilities:
• Implementing rigorous project management discipline to track project milestones at project level. Lead the project from execution whilst managing cross-functional partners
• Ensure methodology compliance and manage resolutions, reporting to management when necessary.
• Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the life cycle of the project
• Oversee pipeline development and integrate business strategies for the disparate business partners/customers in order to achieve an integrated business approach and achieve synergies within the markets.
• Must be familiar with the system's scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the teams
• Identify and monitor project risks. Effectively deal with difficult situations. Help develop solutions to complex problems.
• Regularly communicates to senior management regarding the status of specific project deliverables.
• Provide measurable input into new products, processes, standards or plans in support of the business.
• Effectively lead the project team to align with the business objectives, project schedule, and project budget
• Oversee the planning, development and design of product marketing strategy from product decision through end of life cycle
All About You:
Key Educational Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
• PMP certification preferred Knowledge
• Listening, oral, written and presentation skills and effective interpersonal skills.
• Organizational and planning and multi-tasking skills.
• Strong analytical/problem solving and planning skills.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, relationship-building and negotiation skills required with a solid track record for developing internal and external relationships.
• Language: English is a must, written and oral communication skills; Spanish is a “plus
Key Business Experience Requirements:
• Proven project management, problem solving and planning skills with a demonstrated record of success managing multiple projects with external and internal clients simultaneously, is required
• Ability to identify issues before they develop into problems; proactively resolve issues directly or through escalation to appropriate partners
• Experience working across multiple levels, functions and regions; able to clearly communicate complex financial information in an easy to understand manner; able to effectively deliver messages both verbally and in writing
• Experience with structured methodology and project planning tools.
• Knowledge of Mastercard and the payments industry preferred.
• Travel could be required
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website