We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleAnalyst, Sourcing and Supplier ManagementJob Description Summary
• Sourcing & Supplier Management creates and maximizes shareholder value by effectively managing the MasterCard supply base across all business units, focusing on reducing cost & risk while improving value & supplier performance.
• This organization includes Sourcing Strategy, Sourcing Operations, and Supplier Management and is on a journey to be recognized as a premier supply chain organization.
• Leverage MasterCard's global demand to develop and implement category strategies that enable spend management, improve supplier performance, and mitigate risk.
• Do you have experience facilitating RFPs activities?
• Do you have experience in vendor management reporting and analysis?
• Do you have experience documenting processes and conducting process trainings?
• Do you have experience developing and reporting organizational KPI's?
• Do you have experience in systems like Ariba or Oracle?
• Are you an effective communicator who is comfortable challenging status quo and driving change?
• Support internal business partners on their sourcing and supplier engagement requirements.
• Work with Sourcing and Supplier Management team and internal business partners to onboard suppliers and manage their performance.
• Collaborate with Sourcing and Supplier Management team to provide required training on systems and processes.
• Communicate and support implementation of initiatives by Sourcing and Supplier Management team to employees (company focus) and our suppliers (external focus).
• Compile organizational KPI's and monthly/quarterly management reports.
• Work with regional sourcing team to implement regional/global category strategies.
All About You
• Strong relationship-building skills and the ability to work with people at all levels in the organization.
• Proven ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Ability to organize, manage and work effectively to accomplish multiple tasks.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Extensive internal and external communication skills required with operations, corporate personnel, and external suppliers.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website