We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleAssociate Managing Consultant, Advisors Deploy Program ManagementOverview
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base.
We combine traditional management consulting with our rich data assets and in-house technology to provide our clients with powerful strategic insights and recommendations. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, test-and-learn business experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
While specializing in the payments industry, Mastercard Data & Services also works closely with major retailers, airlines, and other enterprises, leveraging data and insights garnered from within and beyond its network.
Make an Impact as an Associate Managing Consultant, Advisors Deploy Program Management
Advisors Deploy Program Management is an execution-oriented client facing competency that applies proven, accredited change skills and domain experience to partner with clients and help them drive measurable value by:
• Delivering new products and strategies to market smoothly and efficiently
• Successfully implementing complex technology assets and delivering the most challenging transformation programs to create the new business as usual
• Strengthening client's internal skills, knowledge and experience in critical areas
• Transforming client processes and optimizing their management practices
Deploy is a new suite of consulting solutions designed to respond to fast evolving customer needs for execution support, with a dual mission: deployment and value realization over the entire lifetime of major assets.
Value realization is a complex task, and with Deploy we can de-risk the entire client/asset journey, from implementation to adoption, usage, and product evolution. This is done through a set of new capabilities focused on expert execution support, that we are bringing in to complement the traditional Advisors areas of strength.
As an Associate Managing Consultant you will manage multiple projects within a portfolio providing efficient and effective coordination of a complex range of activities by clearly defining project team and stakeholder roles and responsibilities that are aligned with the delivery of the expected benefits.
You will also ensure effective identification of risks and pro-active solutioning to mitigate risks and impact on timelines.
All About You
• Suitable candidates will bring experience working in, or consulting for, a retail bank on credit cards or transaction accounts initiatives is preferred, or alternatively experience at a professional services firm supporting lending or payment related projects with financial institutions.
• Experience in supporting the delivery of large, complex projects / programs of diverse size in a cross-functional, multicultural environment
• You have a passion for project management and change management methodologies and techniques; ideally accredited in one or more recognized PM/PMO/ Change/Service management methodologies is an advantage
• Develop strong presence in the client organization extending beyond the immediate boundaries of the program
• Assist in researching and sharing relevant industry perspectives and insights with key stakeholders in the client organization
• Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills. Able to define scope, timelines and budgets in a clear, concise language in writing and verbally.
• Able to collate issues, risks, progress, timelines etc. accurately and summarize effectively offering analysis, options and feasible solutions
• Able to support multiple priorities, work independently, think laterally and manage multiple issues
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification.
• Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required, knowledge of Project Management tools preferred
• Willingness to travel
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website