Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleDirector, Managed ServicesDirector– Andean Managed Services
Managed Services places Mastercard in the heart of our customer's b2c and b2b engagements with their customers. Our vision is to become the partner of choice for Issuers and Merchants leveraging our data-driven solutions to drive our Client's most profitable customer engagements and ultimately Mastercard Preference with consumers. To create exceptional marketing and related execution services, we are seeking a VP, Managed Services who will develop and provide global oversight for products and program delivery related to managed services that we run on behalf of our clients. Superior understanding of Customer needs and ideally expertise in payments in general will deliver positive ROI for Clients and create their reliance on Mastercard Managed Services to deliver their goals. The successful candidate will be responsible for LAC Andean oversight of managed services including: value proposition to Clients, competitive differentiation and pricing, regional scalability, P&L management and delivering high impact to our customers
• Lead of Andean Managed Services to include products and platforms that utilize propriety data sets to create automated marketing and CRM solutions.
• Develop the strategic roadmap for adaptation of new products and enhancement of existing products for regional deployment. In partnership with Loyalty, Consulting and Core products, ensure the roadmap is informed by a deep understanding of market demand, combined with market intelligence, research and measurement.
• Use an “outside-in” approach to reimagine Managed Services as the replacement of our customer's internal systems or external agencies, creating enduring and reliant customer relationships through demonstration of quantifiable value.
• Be one step ahead of Clients in identification and adoption of new digital solutions. Have a POV to share with customers on new technology.
• Lead the transformation of Andean Managed Services through product adaptation and creation, development of Minimum Value Proposition (MVP), testing of MVP and Scaling of designed product. Train delivery teams and sales on new products to insure optimized sales and best in class delivery.
• Embed Mastercard's plethora of assets and products into impactful marketing programs to drive Clients P&L and deliver revenue for Mastercard. As an integrator you possess the creativity to align Client's Customer Value Proposition to Mastercard's assets.
• Apply your hunger for data and insights into platform products and services that are enhanced with increased usage and applications, generating Client reliance and stickiness.
• Represent Mastercard in Customer forums and industry events, positioning us as the industry leader with highly differentiated capabilities.
• Develop strong relationships with Mastercard Leadership including: division presidents, cluster heads and country management to better understand Mastercard and client needs and develop solutions that are in line with both strategic objective
• Recruit, retain and develop high-performing team.
All About You
• Ideally strong experience in digital marketing technology, payments product management, and project management.
• A penchant for analytics and the insights derived from platforms to form intelligent marketing products.
• Creative and curious about the new digital solutions that are practically applied. Takes a team approach to integrating assets and functionalities in new and unique ways. Encourages a culture that looks to new technology to establish a competitive advantage. Acts with a sense of urgency.
• Strong business development and sales skills for internal and external stakeholders
• Demonstrates strong strategic problem solving and is perceived as the digital, payments & marketing expert across clients in the region.
• Demonstrates the ability to develop “out of the box” solutions and to create support for initiatives across organization and geographies.
• Financial rigor and experience in managing P&Ls to successful outcomes including navigating market and regulatory dynamics.
• Acts as a thought leader for creative/disruptive improvements and thoughtfully balances risk when committing significant investments in leading change.
• Ability to thrive in Matrixed organizations and recognized within the organization as an expert in the field; often consulted for strategic business decisions by senior leadership
• Is an expert in managing matrixed organizations by balancing multiple stakeholder perspectives and objectives while providing risk advice
• Creates a high-performance culture where breakthrough ideas and opportunities are encouraged and cultivated through proactive feedback
• Experience working in an international environment is highly desirable
• Ability to travel 30% of the time, English and Spanish required.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website