Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleExperienced Professional, Office ManagerOverview
Lead the office management of the Caribbean Division, in their local offices and day to day office operation. Implement processes to better manage the administration, planning and financial needs of a division or department. Monitor compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
• Manage and coordinate business administration policies and programs for a division or department.
• Monitor compliance to corporate policies and procedures.
• Perform analyses to assist management in budgeting and strategic planning.
• Assist to prepare budget; financial and other reports.
-Assist and support finance, legal, human resources functions in the local office requirements that are aligned with the day to day operation
-Administrative support for the divisional president, managing the agenda, day to day operation, expenses, and all the administrative duties required to support the divisional role
• May provide additional financial services such as tracking of leases; depreciation schedules; financial and management reporting; database maintenance; purchase requisition review and billing/invoice reconciliation.
• Responsible for tracking vendor agreements and contracts. Creation of PRs and approval request for POs.
• Review and receive of invoices in Oracle. Contact with outsourcing firm to schedule payments and billing. Revision of payments and billing.
• Produce ad hoc reports for management.
• May require preparation of presentations.
• Administration of facilities maintenance (contact with vendors, etc).
All About You:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience.
-Experience managing office support and administration for Latin America environments / offices
• Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience.
• Excellent PC skills including spreadsheet, database and word processing packages.
• Good customer orientation and results oriented
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website