We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleJunior Project Manager, AdvisorsAssociate Managing Consultant (Junior Project Manager) – Mastercard Advisors
• Are you motivated by developing new consulting models, leading to insights into issues and developing recommendations that add real value to clients?
• Can you develop key hypotheses and construct logical storylines?
• Do you want to play a key role in driving a world beyond cash?
All About Us
Mastercard Advisors, the professional services arm of Mastercard, provides payments-focused consulting services (including business strategy, value proposition & operating model design, performance optimisation, marketing, information and risk management) to financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With its unique payments expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, Mastercard Advisors has established a strong track record of successfully addressing the challenges and opportunities of its clients.
We provide an unrivalled employee experience through:
• A unique multi-cultural environment with multi-country reach and exposure
• Impactful strategy and marketing engagements
• Part of the strong team of Eastern European Cluster: 10 countries, ~75 projects, a rapidly growing team
• A sustainable work-life balance and sustainable travel requirements
• High level of independence with strong supervision and support from more experienced management consultants
• Being a core part of Mastercard, a key innovator in the payments industry
As part of the team you will be contributing to the technological development of payments in the future. An ideal candidate shows strong interest in management consulting, has the ability to take on full responsibility for multiple projects, and a strong presence when meeting with key stakeholders.
Obtain data from multiple sources, collate, analyse, and triangulate information to develop reliable fact bases
• Apply a range of quantitative and qualitative analytical techniques to rigorously identify client issues and synthesize analysis into clear, sound recommendations;
• Structure and prepare draft reports and steering committee presentations that require minimal editing
• Confidently deliver presentations to internal and external clients
• Plan, organize and structure own work and that of Analysts to manage time and effort effectively within project budget / profitability expectations
• Extract intellectual capital from engagement work and actively share tools, methods and best practices across projects
• Support MasterCard Advisors and local market account teams in client relationship management and business development effort
All About You
• Demonstrable consulting skills or equivalent business management experience and internal consulting experience in a major financial institution
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification. Advanced degree or MBA preferred
• Professional level English language capability/ and local language
• Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills, including the proven ability to interpret large amounts of data, some of it ambiguous, and translate it into concise rational output that includes recommendations based upon core findings.
• Strong presence & communication skills – both interpersonal & written
• Excellent client management & engagement management skills; collaborates well across multiple communication channels
• Proven team player with proven ability to work with all levels in a highly intellectual, collaborative, and fast paced environment
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website