We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleLead Technical Program ManagerOverview
The Decision Management Platform (DMP) program features a high volume, real time decision processing platform which leverages business rules and dynamic AI models to protect Mastercard's network against Fraudulent activities. Processing up to a billion transactions in a single day, the DMP platform is one of the highest volume technology platforms in the tech industry (Twice as many transactions as there are “tweets” in a day). We're looking for high energy, passionate individuals who want to be part of a fast-growing technology program focused on delivering high quality products at scale to prevent payments Fraud across the globe.
Lead Technical Program Manager - DevOps
• Responsible for leading multiple complex initiatives focused on transforming the programs DevOps practices and advancing the operational capabilities of development/QA environments.
• Partner with the various stakeholders in the program to coordinate the delivery of various infrastructure and governance related initiatives such as patching, vulnerability management, and infrastructure build/upgrades.
• Proactively manages the synchronization of delivery dependencies within and outside the program, to ensure quality deliverables and adherence of aggressive delivery schedules.
• Reports on progress, ensuring dependencies are highlighted and addressed by owning teams.
• Operates across development, product, and operations support overseeing the gaps between teams, processes, and systems, while removing all blocking issues that would introduce risk to a release.
• Plan and manage program initiatives across a group of platform components and customer facing products in a coordinated way from inception through successful delivery and implementation.
• Establish and manage a strong agile delivery structure within the team, ensuring adherence to SAFe principals and guidelines while leading the team through the variety of SAFe ceremonies as scrum master.
• Manage resource supply/demand models, and partner with product owner to align resources to initiatives based on capacity and product priority.
• Lead ad-hoc task forces/tiger teams for special program projects centered around DevOps enable platforms and Automation.
• Create and manage detailed project plans, and ensure proper monitor and control processes are in place for any initiative level delivery efforts.
• Work across multiple delivery teams cross-cutting across products, to ensure alignment of program DevOps and environments strategies.
• Align dependent organizations, and remove/mitigate all initiative blocking issues
• Help facilitate trade-off decisions by considering all data points including: business goals, customer commitments, regulatory mandates, and timeline dependencies.
• Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels - and manage their resolution.
• Regularly review metrics and proactively ensure your team/program stays aligned with organization objectives
• Develop a deep understanding of the component interaction and high-level design of the services leveraged in the DMP ecosystem, and be able to influence a variety of stakeholders towards optimal technology solutions.
• Proven track record of successful delivery in a large-scale complex technology ecosystem.
• Excellent communication skills. Ability to drive concise messaging across a variety of audiences.
• History of managing multiple large-scale projects in scale
• Illustrated history of data driven decision making, and ability to facilitate and/or influence decisions of others based on data points and metric indicators.
• Strong knowledge of industry best DevOps and CICD practices.
• Strong knowledge of application monitoring and operations support
• Strong understanding of QA/QE principals and best practices
• Strong understanding of SAFe (scaled agile framework) and SDLC (software development life cycle). Experience with CA – Rally preferred
• Strong understanding of ITIL/ITSM, experience with BMC Remedy preferred.
• SAFe certified / PMP Certified preferred
• Computer Science or Mathematics degree preferred.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website